If you want your site demo like look then need to install the quick start package, it so much easy but you must need to understand how it’s work? just follow some easy step so you can install it easily (video tutorial here).
- Go to Quick start package folder.
- look there have 2 files (1) the main zip file which contain full demo files, (2) Installer.php file which need for run setup quick start package
- Now you need to copy those file where you setup the quick start package
- For example if you want to install it your localhost so copy those file in your htdocs/www > your target folder
- Go to your target url via any browser (for example http://localhost/your target folder name)
- Run the installer.php file so your installing process will be run (if you did not find the installer.php after go to targer folder then directly write http://localhost/target folder/installer.php so it’s run perfectly )
- Look there show your First Step of Installing Quick start package
- Just Fill The Database information (you need to fill Host, Database User, Database Password and Database Name)
- Click Test Connection so you confirm database successfully connected or not.
- Then Checked the I have read all warnings notices
- And finally click the “Run Deployment” button
- You get a confirm message just click Ok
- Now you are in Step 2
- Just Fill your Website Title and user access details (user name, password, email address for wp admin access)
- Then Click Run Update
- Now you are in Step 3 that means you are done
- Click on Test Site to test your site
if you still confuse then don’t forget to contact with me for dedicated help or go to my support forum post your problem so i can help for setup quick start package.